There are numerous video resources in so many formats at this point, and you have to convert those to some certain format in order to play them on some certain device. You need to pick a video converter first. Since most video converters are similar at the first look and those applications will often have a lot functions and features in common, it is sometimes complicated to make a decision. In reality, there is never the best option there is however always the most suitable one to suit your needs.
Here we list 5 essential features of video converter software in accordance with most users’ needs and you also might wish to have a look when you are interested in a video converter.
1) Support almost all input and popular output video formats – One thing you should find out is whether the video converter supports the input formats that you are converting from and the output formats that you will be converting to. The supported input formats should contain virtually all video formats as the supported output formats ought to include almost all of Use Their Free Mp3 Converter . As an example, Sothink Free Video Converter supports AVI (DivX, XivD), MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS, FLV, SWF, ASF, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, VOB (VCD), and DV. That will probably be enough.
Most video converters also support audio, and in most cases the formats ought to be MP3, WMA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, MKA, FLAC, WAV, AIF, and AU.
What’s more, because the high definition video came, the video converter had better support H.264 HD video conversion, too.
2) Support popular multimedia devices – To successfully and perfectly play videos on some multimedia devices, especially HD devices, you need to convert video to correct format and appropriate dimension, zoom mode, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, etc. It will not be necessary to know those professional details when you purchase some video converter that automatically set all related properties for the best and directly convert video to your desired target device. Just check out whether the video convert software supports iPad, iPod, ipod itouch, iPhone, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Wii, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Google Android, Nexus One, Samsung, Motorola, etc.
3) Support trimming video to clip – Since you convert files from some source video or audio, you can definitely trim the files to the part you really need. Many video convert tools support trimming video to the desired clip and some of them even support cropping. Whether you can easily trim is also important. Directly setting the start time as well as end period of the trimmed clip will likely be great.
4) Support batch conversion and convert fast – Those are time-saving features that will be handy if you have many video files, especially big files, to transform. You can easily find out if the video converter supports batch conversion. However, what about converting speed? Check that whether the converter supports multi-CPUs and multiple threads. If it does, it probably converts fast. And Sothink Free Video Converter even supports automatically shut down, sleep and hibernate when video conversion task dcouwr finished. It really is yet another excellent feature about time-saving.
5) User friendly – A few of the video convert goods are of wizard interface while others offer Microsoft Office style. No matter what the software is, it needs to be user friendly and user-friendly. That is to say, the video converter you decide on should make you only need to click rather than to type. Not forgetting thinking or doubt. All converting configuration had better be automatically set and you also never need to know the specifics.
What’s more – Additionally, there are a number of other features that you could consider when you are interested in in a video converter, for example, in a position to preview, support image output, etc.