Organic raw milk is among my most favorite foods and it’s also among the hardest foods to find. I have literally had to wait at a secluded park in the middle of winter and in the middle of nowhere to get my supply of raw milk. The whole time thinking “This feels more like a drug deal than buying a health food”.
What’s wrong using this picture folks? You retain hearing the mantra “Raw Milk is Dangerous due to Bacteria”. The one and only time I recall becoming deathly ill from drinking milk was when I drank some low fat pasteurized milk. I was thinking I was going to die! So much for pasteurized milk being a safe alternative and organic raw milk being dangerous.
What’s left in low fat processed milk anyway? This is How to Destroy Milk & Your Wellbeing. Pasteurization or 145 degrees for thirty minutes neutralizes this enzymatic enzymes that help you digest a food. Thus the pancreas must do all of the work having the remaining nutrients digested. Homogenization of milk fats can create scarring in the bloodstream accompanied by increased cholesterol patches, then clogged arteries. Ultra-Pasteurization heats milk to 280 degrees, making it completely indigestible and ultra-pasteurization may also create MSG – a Neurotoxin.
On the Other Hand ….
Organic Raw Milk :
* Full of enzymes that will make is a lot easier to digest
* Great way to obtain digestible calcium along with other important minerals
* Full-spectrum of amino acids
* Contains beneficial bacteria and essential fatty acids
* Excellent source of vitamins like B12
* Contains enzymes like lactoferrin which will help to protect the milk from pathogen growth
* Another Option is Raw Goat Milk
* Raw goat milk is an excellent substitute for cow’s milk for anyone those who cannot handle lactose. Unlike cow’s milk, goat’s milk fails to contain agglutinin and for that reason, the fat globules in goat’s milk do not cluster together – which makes them much easier to digest.
The fat molecules are smaller compared to cow’s milk and doesn’t separate – it’s naturally homogenized. Goat’s milk includes a higher proportion of short-chained and medium-chained essential fatty acids and thus makes it easier for your intestinal enzymes to digest.
Various Other Benefits associated with Raw Goat’s Milk:
* Contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids which are used by your system with ease
* Goat’s milk is less allergenic – It will not contain the complex rrxwzb that stimulates allergies found in cow’s milk
* Alkalinizes the digestive system plus it actually contains an alkaline ash that fails to produce acid in the intestinal system
* Contains the healthful medium-chain fatty acids, like capric and caprylic acids, which are highly antimicrobial
* A rich supply of the trace mineral selenium, an essential nutrient.
* Goat’s milk contains less lactose than cow’s milk
* Higher quantities of calcium, a vitamin as well as the B vitamin Niacin when compared with cow’s milk
I still prefer Organic Raw Cow’s Milk over any other kind of milk, but would love to possess kind of quality raw milk readily available for a fair price and then buy it in a convenient location.